Back Pain Relief 4 Life Coaching Sessions

HowToGetExBack.com

My Memory where I went (II )?




My Memory where I went (II )?
*************************************************


Although I have made every effort not to use material from other memory systems without giving credit, it is quite
difficult to not do so accidentally, mainly because all systems in the end use a finite number of resources, and most
systems rely on ancient principles - such that duplication is inevitable. The purpose of this short book is to
combine what I find to be the most useful of all those that I have used over the years, together with what variations
I have seen fit to implement to achieve better results. I have been using all these systems for many years, a couple
of which are my own invention, and so the material it was originally based on has, for me at any rate, been lost a
long time ago. If you are aware of similar source material I would be most grateful for the references so that in
future updates to the text I can reference valuable sources. Mindmap and mindmapping is copyright and registered
trade mark of Tony Buzan. I have used reference to the phrase mindmap and mindmapping as it is used now
widely in education
Contents
=====================
LES 7 KLES DE SUCCES EN MARKETING INTERNET
Si vous voulez démarrer votre entreprise internet, si vous voullez découvrir comment réussir sur Internet, vous devez savoir que cela ne s'improvise pas ! Si vous voulez mettre toutes les chances de v

clike here

LES 7 KLES DE SUCCES EN MARKETING INTERNET

http://go.ab12301230.hamzasuccess.6.1tpe.net


==================

Welcome and introduction
System 1- number rhymes
System 2 - shapes
System 3 - Body parts
System 4 - Letter shapes
System 5 - Story
System 6 - Journey
System 7 - Place
System 8 - Mind mapped town
SUGGESTED USES FOR YOUR MEMORY
Lets start easy ...
What about directions
Telephone numbers
Dates of history
Studying
Timings - and how to review effectively
Appendix, including card tricks, foreign languages and nutrition for
memory
Resources

If your primary aim is study for a college course
then you will want to have every skill available.